and I was already emotionally invested with Katniss/Gale before finding out that Peenis is canon…
So I’m leaving for vacay the day after tomorrow and I’m wondering If I’ll get to finish this by then =_=
Not gonna say what it is, but I’m pretty sure the color scheme gives it away (◕‿‿◕✿)
Anonymous askedWHHHHHYYYYYYY DO YOU POST THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT KILLING CHARACTERS????? I'M TIRED OF WRITERS KILLING CHARACTERS FOR SHOCK VALUE. JUST STOP IT!!!! WRITERS SAY THEY DON'T "OWE" US BUT WE BUY YOUR BOOKS AND LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS. IF YOU RUIN THE END OF YOUR SERIES, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH STARTING WITH ME. SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS MEAN BUT JUST STOP!!!
I’m assuming this is in response to the author q&a I posted the other day—though I’m not sure what I said to put you in FULL CAPS LOCK MODE. Then again, I’ve been getting messages like this quite a bit lately. I don’t usually respond to them, because it doesn’t seem like there’s much point, but oh why not, imma try.
1. I’m grateful for every reader, and as a reader myself, I know what it is to invest in a character, a ship, a world. You have every right to love or hate a story on your own terms and to be vocal about it.
2. Authors have the right to take their stories wherever they see fit.
3. The final book in a series is always tough and there is no conclusion that will make everyone happy.
4. Even if there were, trust me when I say this: You don’t want authors spending their time trying to make everyone happy. That’s how you get boring books. Scared artists make bad art.
5. I’m going to have you to deal with? Really? Tell ya what…
The ending you hate may be the ending someone else loves.
The ending you hate may be the only one that lets the author sleep at night.
And more importantly, the idea of threatening or bullying anyone into to giving you what you want—online or offline—is gross.
Wise words from Leigh.
|reblogged michaeldantedimartino||originally lbardugo|
They’re gonna evolve into cutie pies one day <3
THAT FUCKING MAGIKARP THOUGH.))
Some details I think people are missing!
1. Vaporeon!Eevee wants Magikarp to bite its tail so it will have a fish-tail!
2. Flareon!Eevee has a Joltik on its head.
3. Leafeon!Eevee is using a Bellsprout for its leaf ears.
|reblogged meijimie||originally ichi-go-15|
Sometimes I’m confused by Canadian stereotypes but then I realize that we literally dump maple syrup onto the snow, wait for it to get gooey and then scoop it up with a stick and eat it
you better not be fucking with me canada is this for real
it is all too real
|reblogged aestheticxlies||originally slendermoon|